Friday, April 1, 2016

Wings - My 1st Poem

            Yesterday I was sitting by my window with my fractured leg in plaster. I was watching all the birds around flying. While watching them I felt “what if I had wings?”
     



       Honestly, I never had liking for poems. Even in school, I struggled while memorizing poems during exams, always jumbled up rhymes. But yesterday, while watching those birds, suddenly some words came in my mind which I penned it down.

            So here it is…

Wish I had wings
Strong and sturdy wings,
To soar high,
Higher in blue sky,
Amongst white fluffy clouds,
Feel the winds on my face,
Under my wings.


Wish I had wings
To fly,
Fly towards freedom,
Fly away from barriers.



Wish I had wings.




11 comments:

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.