Thursday, April 4, 2013

FRIENDS....





            Now-a-days thanks to advanced technology, & also due to busy life,I had started communicating with my friends through SMS, social networking or online chatting…

But then I realized that’s why maybe I was feeling lonely and left out… so I called up my friends to wish them on their b’day or just to say “Hi" or to just catch up from where we had left...

And trust me it did make me feel better…

So this blog is dedicated to all my friends who have been with me through thick & thin, who always encouraged me, who stuck with me when I was feeling low, who didn't complain about my long silence, but were always there when I needed a shoulder to cry on, pepped me up when I was feeling low, told me to not to lose heart when I felt defeated & lost, corrected me when I was wrong, so on & so forth…the list is pretty long…

To cut long list short… to all my friends thanks for being my friend …

I won’t name anyone, as others might feel left out…

But as they say “Har ek friend jaroori hota hai”


I am so lucky to have friends like you…

DMCA.com

1 comment:

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.