Thursday, May 7, 2015

Reflections - A to Z Challenge


          This is my 2nd year of A to Z challenge. When I was registered for it I was not at all sure, what am I gonna write about. Then it came to my mind (as I revealed in my Theme Reveal Blog) why not do it about differently abled kids.

          But when I actually started working on it, I was unsure whether I will be able to complete it, whether I will get all the alphabet related topics, etc. Many questions rose in my mind and I started thinking did I do the right thing in selecting this theme???

          But then like last year, this year too I was determined to complete the challenge, come what may. I sought help of my daughter’s therapist Dr. Sujata, Dr.  Smriti, Dr. Mousam and her doctor Dr. Gopikrishnan Nambiar, all of them encouraged me and helped me with topics wherever I struck.

          During this journey of the challenge, I realized how much little I knew about children and their different conditions. How difficult it can be for someone to recognize the symptoms and get it to doctor’s attention and get it diagnosed?

          But in all, this year too, I did hit some road blocks due to ill health, did stumble and fell down on some topics, but still I picked up myself, dusted and continued and finished the challenge.

          I really want to thank Dr. Sujata, Dr. Smriti, Dr. Mousam and Dr.  Gopikrishnan Nambiar for their guidance and valuable inputs, Dr. Rupal, Janaki, and many of my other friends for always reading my blogs and lending me their support and valuable comments, Dr. Gauri, our baker-dentist & Dr. Gopikrishnan Nambiar, who inspite of their busy schedule agreed for guest post, (1st guest post of my blog), and all other readers who followed my blog, commented through the end.

A very big Thank you to all.

A small summary of my A to Z journey this year:






























           See you all next year in A to Z challenge 2016.


6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you had a great learning experience for yourself out of it!! :)

    http://wanderingjatin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE A nice blog dear
    i followed you please follow back
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/ MELODY JACOBS
    thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Melody... will surely follow your work...

      Delete
  3. Thank you Mary for visiting n reading my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there.
    Congratulations on completing the challenge! This was my second year taking part too. Hope you're feeling better these days. I didn't get to visit your blog during the crazy month of April so I'm popping over today from the Road Trip.

    Entrepreneurial Goddess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Entrepreneurial Goddess... I am feeling good...:)

      Delete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.