Friday, July 26, 2013

The Perfect Road Trip...


         When IndiBlogger and Ambipur told to blog about our road trip it set me thinking… Where it will be and with whom???

        My Husband replied “I know it would be your favorite hero Hrithik Roshan”…

        Yes my dream road trip, with my dream travel companion, my favorite hero Hrithik Roshan, with his to die for looks and smile, I would love to go with him to any corner of the world…

        Next part was where??? Hmmm…May be to some exotic location abroad or (since he is a busy man and now he is recuperating from a surgery) maybe some place in and around Mumbai, which has nice, breathtaking views while travelling by road…

        Like roads to Pune, Lonavala, Khandala are the best roads, to travel in this monsoon season… Curvy hill roads, with green lush trees and grass on both sides of the roads, monsoon water spring flowing in between the hills, springing from the rocks…
       
        And the cherry on top would be slight drizzle outside, with soft romantic music playing on car stereo and sweet, mild flowery Lavender fragrance of Ambipur lingering in the car…

        What more can I dream of??? Which car??? Doesn’t matter as long as there is good company…

        On second thoughts, maybe (Since Suzanne won’t allow Hrithik) my companion on this road trip will be my husband…with all the same planning and background music and fragrance… Since Ambipur’s Lavender Mist is our Favorite…


Lavender is used in medicine and aromatherapy, as it’s widely known to sooth mind and induces relaxation. So it is widely used in room and car fresheners.

On way, we may stop at roadside teastall and enjoy hot piping pakoras with aromatic ginger elachi tea enjoying the drizzle on our face, in this romantic weather…

        Going on a long drive, enjoying scenic beauty, with soft music playing on stereo, rain falling on windshield, soothing fragrance and your favorite companion, away from all tensions and hectic lifestyle, getting some time to spend with each other is always the perfect road trip one can always wish and experience for…
What more you can ask for now-a-days in one’s hectic life…  





P.S. If you don't believe, google for images and information about hilly roads, I am sure you'll love it...


5 comments:

  1. How I wish,I was there...invisible, so that I would not be the kabab mein haddi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. My love story started in Khandala lonavala,
    I used to go there by train, from khopoli by lift in truck, bus car n bikes,
    finally i purchased a bike from ICICi bank auction, Incidently the owner turned out to be a MLA of Khopoli, finally a car only to go to Khandala lonavala

    Since i stay far from india now miss this place very much
    Regards
    Lewis

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.