Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dreams Unlimited





“We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.”

        Every human is a dreamer. Everyone have their own dreams. Dream of becoming a doctor or an actor, dream of owning a house, dreaming of foreign holiday, dream of owning car or an SUV etc. And when it comes to dreams “Sky is limit.”

        Even I have few dreams. Dreams of owning a garden full of flowers like roses, mogra, jasmine, veggies, and varieties of hibiscus plants and herbs.


        I dream of making something remarkable for kids with special needs as in our country there is shortage of facilities and acceptance for these kids. I want people to treat these kids as an equal, they are not a liability. They are special gifted kids.

“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”


         Dreams are endless but its upto us how we fulfil them.





DMCA.com

14 comments:

  1. I grew up with my cousin sis, who is a child with special needs and it is because of her, I have noticed the shortage of facilities for such children in our country and more importantly, the acceptance of them in to the mainstream society. True, they are special gifted kids.

    I wish you peace and may the dreams of a more aceppting India come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u for your wishes and lovely comment :)

      Delete
  2. That's a great dream. Few people have dreams for others.. It's always I dream for me, my family, my friends. Cheers to your yours and hope they do come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beauty lies in the simplicity and selfless act of dreaming. May all ur dreams become true:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi
    enjoy the festive season ahead..
    may you have a grace-filled Christmas and Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dreams are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That garden sounds amazing. Dream one up for me too!

    Stopping by from the A to Z Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by to say hello pre A to Z Challenge!

    Susanne
    From the Market to the Plate
    Volunteer for the 2014 A to Z Challenge (Stormy Sidekick)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your dream is one I wish a lot of people would take on!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.