Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Khuda Jaane...



Thought of sharing one of my family favorite song for today’s alphabet.

This song is from Bachna Ae Haseeno starring Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone.







Now the reason why it's everyone’s favorite.

I love this song for the soft music and its location. Hubby loves it because the song features his favorite heroine. And another common reason is our daughter is totally mad for this song. Whenever it plays on TV she forgets what she does, forgets crying, eating and just stares at TV, and whenever Ranbir (KK, the male playback singer for this song) says Khuda Jaane ke, she gives her beautiful million dollar smile and behaves as if Ranbir is signing for her…

Love this Beautiful and romantic song. I can hear this song all day long.

DMCA.com Protection Status

9 comments:

  1. Wow... Song and blog... superhit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KK is my fav and I love this song too
    Dropping by from A to Z - http://afshan-shaik.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to find such a song? Music truly makes life worth living! Have fun on A-Z :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a delightful song. 'I love you' is beautiful in any language.


    http://ceciliaaclark.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. What would we do without music in our lives that connects us to our memories, heals our souls, makes us dance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the song. Visiting from A-Z Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed the song. I remember when my 2nd daughter was a baby she would act that way when I played Stevie Wonder singing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post....And nice song too.

    Here is my take on the letter K
    http://musenmotivation.wordpress.com/2014/04/23/k-for-kashi-ketchup/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.