Wednesday, April 23, 2014

M for Ma, Mom, Mother









This song is a very heart touching song… sung by a child who is far away in a boarding school and is missing his mother, trying to explain his feelings to his mother.

This song is from movie Taare Zameen Par. This movie is about a child suffering from dyslexia. His struggle, his family’s reaction and how he overcomes his problem etc.

This song never stops to make me emotional. I remember while watching the song I had tears rolling from my eyes. With the passage of time and being a mother, I have realized just how vulnerable we are when it comes to our child and this song brings out the essence of our emotion.

          Every time I hear this song it brings tears to my eyes.





DMCA.com Protection Status

2 comments:

  1. Aps....d song is indeed emotional and you hv brought in d essence of d song so well in your writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,this song makes me teary eyed, as you said.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.