Thursday, April 19, 2018

Q for Quote on Life



Long time back I had read this quote somewhere

“We always plan for life,
But life definitely always has a different plan for us.”


Pic credit: Google


Don’t know why, but this quote got struck, rather embedded in my pea-sized brain since then.

Some may not agree with this quote, but for me, this quote has always been held true, to date. Whether its destiny or luck, this quote follows me everywhere, every time.


Has this happened to anyone of you??


DMCA.com Protection Status

5 comments:

  1. Yes! I had planned to take my mom out on a date, a day after she went away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same hpns with me too Aps. It's like socha tha kya... kya ho gaya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the time. Now, I try to go with the flow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! There is a similar quote - "Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans". Lately I feel like I have started to like the little things in life, it keeps me more positive!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.