Saturday, April 28, 2018

Y for Yours Truly




Dear beloved,

Its been a long time
Since we had an open-hearted talk.
Nowadays you are always busy.
You rarely spend time with me.
I miss those days...
Those days when you had eyes only for me,
When I entered your family
As a  newly wedded bride.
I miss your loving touch…
Our first ride together,
And those long drives
And mainly, your possessiveness.

Its been six years now…
But all you do nowadays is
Crib and complain.

You have eyes only
For other beauties on road.

So it’s high time I take matters in my hand
And part ways…

So, Goodbye, Love…

Yours truly,
First love,
First car.



DMCA.com Protection Status

7 comments:

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.