Thursday, April 7, 2022

F for Firehouse Dog

 




          

Dogs are usually known to be faithful. Time has proved that they are loyal and faithful to their owners. 


Firehouse Dog (2007) is a story of Shane and Rexxx, a well-known Hollywood superstar. Rexxx is living a lavish lifestyle along with his owner Trey. But a mishap during a stunt separates them and Trey mourns Rexxx's death. Rexxx who is unable to return to his owner manages to find shelter in an abandoned warehouse. One day it catches fire but luckily Rexxx is rescued by Shane’s father Connor and his team. Shane is handed over the responsibility to put up flyers for the missing dog. 


 




 

Shane initially hates Rexxx and thinks he is unlucky because whenever he is around Shane, happens to get in trouble or some kind of mischief. But soon he realizes that he is a very talented dog and can run fast and do stunts. How they bond and have each other’s back is worth watching. 

 

We humans often think that we are superior and the animals (read pets) are grateful for the life and leisure we give them. But what we forget is that they (read animals) are much more intelligent and humane than us. 

 

Rexxx proves that in this movie. Even when he is reunited with his original owner Trey, he is unhappy whereas Trey thinks he is happy to be back to the leisure and luxurious lifestyle. Money doesn’t buy everything. Not everyone desires money and its luxuries. 

 

Another point worth mentioning is the courage and bravery of the fire-fighters. They risk their lives to safe other’s. Salute to their courage and their bravery.  

 

I love this movie and can watch it again n number of times. What about you? Have you watched this movie? If yes, please do let me know what you think of Rexxx and his cuteness in the comments below.

To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing about this movie in such beautiful words. I guess I watched it long ago but don't remember it much now. So it's in my list now!


    See you around the A-Z challenge!
    Hope you stop by my blog https://momandideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the movie, but Sean and Rexx look like best of friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't watched the movie yet, will definitely watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not yet watched the movie, infact to be honest, I came to know about it only from your blog. But it seems my type. Will definitely watch . Thanks to this wonderful analysis of the movie. 👍👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't watched the movie . To be honest I came to know about it just now , from your blog . It seems my type( animal-human bond related) Will watch it soon. Thanks for the Wonderful analysis of it .Really great 👍 👌 👍 👌

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have not watched it yet. Dog movies are best for a family movie time

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't watched it yet, but now will definitely do so! Thanks for the reco. One of the dog movies that I have watched was Marley and Me. Loved it, absolutely loved it though I am not a dog, or even a pet person. Bolt, animated, was also a fun movie!

    Here's my post for F:
    F: Foreign Body

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.