Tuesday, April 12, 2022

H for Hachi : A Dog's Tale


 

         In my previous post on Firehouse Dog, you will remember I had written, that canines make the most faithful, loyal, and also caring pets to humans. Hachiko or Hachi: A Dog’s Tale (2009) is another such movie that proves the same. 

 




I have watched most of the Hollywood old movies when I had nothing to do and wanted to prevent myself from falling into the dark pit. I used to and sometimes still do keep flipping channels, till I come across some movie featuring an actor/actress whom I know by name or face. I came across Hachiko because of Richard Gere (gosh! Which girl didn’t have a crush on his smile after watching RunawayBride?) And I loved the film. 

 

If we loved our Dev Anand, Rajendra Kumar, Sunil Dutt, we drooled over young Richard Gere, Harrison Ford, and Tom Cruise in those days. 

 

Well, I watched Hachiko and I fell in love with cute Hachi. My heart cried when they showed how Hachi, who is unaware of Parker’s (Gere) demise in the movie, goes and waits at the train station for him to arrive from his work daily, for ages. I wonder why don’t they make such classics? Also, I wonder how they make the pets enact such emotions? Wish I could get to watch and understand it someday.

 

    Did you watch Hachi: A Dog’s Tale? Did you like the bond between Parker and Hachi, please do let me know? 


To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

4 comments:

  1. A very touching movie. Yes, pets especially dogs form strong bonds. Happy AtoZ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hachiko is only pet movie i watched and loved...that last scene where he keeps waiting made me cry! Hope u know it's inspired by real story

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe its based on a real life incident . Have not watched but remember reading about it. He has killer smiles, i agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again, a dog movie that I have not watched, but I will. The only one I have watched is Marley and Me, another beautiful emotional one! Do watch that one too, if you have not. I loved Harrison Ford in Air Force One! Tom Cruise, sigh. I am yet to watch Runaway Bride too :(

    Here's my post for H:
    Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban


    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.