Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Q for QSQT



Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988) is a special movie for me; because it was the first film we watched on our VCR in those days; it was such a unique experience in those days. Secondly, the songs in this movie are so soothing that one can hear them for hours, it's like a balm to an injured soul. Why don’t they make such songs anymore? Sigh!




When this movie was released, girls had a crush on the cute chocolate boy Aamir Khan who made his debut in this film while boys swooned over the cute, innocent-looking Miss India, Juhi Chawla. This film was one of the best and super hit movie of that era, that makes you feel good and can be viewed with the whole family.

 

This song is special for me because my brother used to hear it in the loop.





  To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

4 comments:

  1. Aah what memories. I remember watching it at a neighbor's place as they had rented the movie. It made us want to find true love at we were in college at that time, I think.

    momandideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its still one of my all time favorite music album... i have watched the movie in a theater as a kid ... i was 6+ then ...lol !

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's still one of my absolute favourites alongside Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander, aah Aamir Khan of those days <3! Both these movies also showed such strong friendships, filial bonds and more. And the music is heavenly.

    Dropping off a recommendation for 100 Photographs That Changed The World

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blast from the past! One of the many Bollywood movies that had a huge following I must say :) It's been a while since I heard this movie title.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.