Saturday, April 30, 2022

Y for Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani


 

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani is a coming-of-age romantic comedy movie featuring some of the best artists in the Bollywood industry. 

 


This film is one of my favorite, not only for the heart-warming music but also because I could instantly connect with Naina because of the way she was. Naina never got to enjoy life. She always concentrated on getting good marks in academics and how being an introvert bothered her. The locales, where the movie were shot are just mesmerizing. 

 

I loved the acting of all the artists, the rapport they shared, could be felt on-screen too. I can watch this movie any number of times for its humor, comedy, and the foot tapping songs, and for the actors and actresses, I just love this movie. Every time I watch this film, it not only brings a smile but always drives away the blues clogging my brains. 

 

Did you watch this movie? Which part is your favorite? Do let me know in the comments. 

To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

3 comments:

  1. Yes Aparna , the movie was indeed great 👍 👌🏻 👏 😀 . Absolutely fantastic performances from all the actors 👏 🙌 👌🏻. Great review written by you and wonderful choice too 😀 😊 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked this movie in parts. Certain aspects of it. But on the whole, for some reason it did not work for me. I think of all the folks, I liked KK the best - to me she was probably the most realistic character - with realistic emotions, likings, heartbreaks, and decisions. Some of the songs are brilliant though - like Kabira, oh what a heart wrencher that is!

    Read my A-Z at FictionPies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute Aparna. I love Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani lots especially when RK meets DP again or his equation with parents. The songs were amazing and so well said about light hearted.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.