Saturday, April 30, 2022

Z for Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara



In today’s material world how many of us are lucky to have friendships lasting for decades? How many of us have that bond with our schoolmates or college mates?

 



Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara is a cult movie that initially felt like a simple movie of three friends going on a road trip but then, the complexity of the characters, the issues of the individuals playing the three main leads somehow could relate to the real-life problems. Anyone could relate to what the three individuals were going through in their life. It is not about going distant from a friend due to misunderstanding or failing in a matrimonial relation misinterpretation of events. It is much more than all of that.

 

Every individual has some kind of phobia or history, that sometimes no one shares. But when friends like Arjun, Imran, and Kabir meet, skeletons tumble out of the closet. 

 

The movie is also above conquering our fears and overcoming our shortcomings by facing them. I just loved that movie and watch it again and again and again. I loved the manner the three male leads, Hrithik Roshan Bobby Deol and Farhan Akhtar have played their characters with their natural acting. It is a film which one requires to reduce your stress. It is a lighthearted, refreshing movie which you can watch alone or maybe with your group of friends and which will make you smile throughout and make you forget your worries and be happy. 

 

And that’s a wrap for this month-long blog challenge. I would like to offer my gratitude to all who have read and commented on my posts, be assured will do the same for you in the coming months.

 

Heartfelt gratitude to our WhatsApp group members, Deepa, Afshan, Renu, Jayshree, Anuradha, and Ranjana who not only supported, motivated, and but also encouraged each other throughout this challenge. Special thanks to Deepa who came up with the idea of making this group. 

 

Till next year, keep blogging, keep reading… Ciao!!!

 

To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

7 comments:

  1. That was really a splendid way of reviewing this amazing movie . You are really remarkable 👍👍🤩🤩.The gratitude and affection is mutual Aparna ✨ 💗 💓 thanks for including me in your post 👍👍😇🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a fascinating movie. I really like the way that you reviewed the movie by explaining the effect that it had on you. Many movie reviewers choose a more objective approach, but I think that I prefer this. It gives me an idea of how an individual responds to a movie and it's helpful for me, as a viewer, in deciding if I want to watch the movie. Congratulations on finishing your challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some people just think and keep it within, but you not only thought but put down in black-n-white. I amazed how reading this block has changed my perception of “just a movie” to “how an individual can learn from a movie”. Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some people just think and keep it within, but you not only thought but put down in black-n-white. I am amazed how reading this blog has changed my perception of “just a movie” to “how an individual can learn from a movie”. Bravo!!!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my 'run back' to movies as well - it's like the Friends sitcom, which I can watch certain scene reruns as a feel good factor! Excellently done dynamics, individualities of each character - the way they hold on to or approach life, how they deal with situations, good infusion of humor and nostalgia, and as you said learning from life! Great choice for Z and an excellent way to end the A-Z! Congratulations on becoming a proud finisher!
    Read my A-Z at FictionPies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aparna - I have written a Road Trip Review of you and your WhatsApp group friends at https://how-would-you-know.com/2022/05/a2z-2022-challenge-road-trip-reviews-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.