Thursday, April 14, 2022

K for Kung Fu Panda

 




Kung Fu Panda movie was released in 2008. It is one of my all-time favorite movies which is enjoyed by all age groups.




Out of the three movies of the series, the first one is one I like the most. It has many teachings which can help us get through our real-life hurdles.




I loved the innocent, cute Po, strict yet loveable Master Shifu, and Master Oogway among other characters of the movie in the series.

          There are some movies about which you can write pages, and there are some though it has good moral and has so much to write about but rather than writing about it, you need to sit back and enjoy it and feel better at the end. Kung Fu Panda belongs to the latter category. 

Kung Fu Panda is another such movie that I have watched and can watch ‘n’ number of times. What about you?

To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

3 comments:

  1. My son loves this series. I too enjoy it with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my absolute favourites. Lot to learn from this movie. I think I fell in love with animation movies with Finding Nemo, watching that on a Blu Ray DVD player was pure bliss. Other good animation movies I would recommend are : Big Hero 6 (so amazing this character is!), Toy Story series (what imagination!), Cars (Beautiful beautiful movie on friendship and commitment), even Shrek was good. Do watch Toy Story series, Big Hero 6 and Cars if you haven't! It's amazing how they introduce morals in such movies.

    Read my A-Z at FictionPies

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.