Wednesday, April 13, 2022

J for Jolly LLB series

 


         Our Indian judicial system is well-known for reasons better not spoken off. Some of the well-known actors, politicians, and many people in power, play around with the system’s loopholes and get away scot-free while the common and innocent man keeps making rounds to seek justice. That’s a sad but true reality.

 




         Jolly LLB series (Jolly LLB - 2013 and Jolly LLB 2017) shows both sides of a coin. I had read somewhere that “there are three versions of an incident. One is A’s version, another is B’s version and the third is the actual incident”. But most of the time the third version is never heard off.

 

         I loved both the movies of the series but the second one more than the first. Both Arshad Warsi and Akshay Kumar has played the titular role with perfection. In the Jolly LLB 2, some of the scenes are not only hilarious but leave an impact on you. 

 



    
        The story, the characters, and the picturization, all make this movie an interesting and must-watch. Which one is your favourite of the series? 

To check out other posts of A to Z challenge click on links below

A > B > C > D > E > F > G > H > I > J > K > L > M > N > O > P > Q > R > S > T U > V > W > X > Y > Z 

5 comments:

  1. I have watched Warsi s one but not Kumar s yet. Its impactful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Jolly LLB 1 more than Jolly LLB 2. Arshad Warsi was amazing and it kept the movie grounded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved both the movies but especially Arshad Warsi one, I think he is a very underrated actor.

    Hope you check out my A-Z challenge posts in which I am trying to have every sentence of the story (one chapter a day) start with the letter of the day https://momandideas.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched 2 but not 1. Many told 1 is better . Must try some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have only watched the Arshad Warsi one, not the Akshay Kumar one yet. Maybe I will. Arshad Warshi was brilliant and I do feel he's super underrated!

    Read my A-Z at FictionPies

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thank you for reading my blog. Please let me know your feedback. If you are leaving a comment, I would appreciate if you could leave your blog link along with your comment so that i can visit your blog also...

Thank you once again for reading.